- This event has passed.
Open Application Period 10/5/2020 – 10/16/2020 for City of Santa Clara Below Market Purchase (BMP) Program ENDS @ 5:00 PM
October 16, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
This is the last day of the Open Application Period for the City of Santa Clara’s Below Market Purchase (BMP) Program. The Open Application Period began on October 5 and ends today, October 16 at 5:00 pm. During this time frame, applications will only be accepted from pre-screened qualified applicants.
Currently TWO (2) BMP homes will be available – Unit #40 and Unit #51 in the Catalina development by LandSea Homes.
- Applicants who have already completed an intake form must show proof of completed education requirements, must income qualify, and have funds for down payment and closing costs.
- Contact email@example.com to complete the pre-screening process
- New to the Program – Review the Program Requirements, Income Limits, and determine that your household can meet the eligibility and education requirements.
- Complete a BMP Online Intake Form, if your household has not completed one within the last 12 months. One intake form per household. THIS IS NOT AN APPLICATION AND THERE IS NO WAITLIST FOR THIS PROGRAM.
- Visit the BMP Program Website for additional program information. To receive important program updates and notifications, please sign-up for the BMP Interest List located on our website.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.