- This event has passed.
City of Santa Clara Below Market Purchase (BMP) Program − Orientation & Application Webinar October 26, 2020 @ 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
October 26, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Come and learn about the City of Santa Clara Below Market Purchase (BMP) program for homeownership. Housing Trust Silicon Valley is the BMP administrator for the City of Santa Clara. Registration is limited.
This webinar is REQUIRED for homebuyers interested in applying for an available BMP home in the City of Santa Clara. Learn more about the City of Santa Clara BMP program by visiting our BMP webpage.
When: Monday, October 26, 2020
Time: 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
CLICK HERE to register today! Spots are limited and there is no waitlist. No registrations will be taken via email. Note that to receive credit for attending the webinar, each registrant is REQUIRED to participate and answer ALL Poll Questions during the session.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
- Applicants and any co-applicants/co-borrowers (including spouses) are required to take this class before applying for the City of Santa Clara BMP program.
- Each applicant/co-applicant MUST INDIVIDUALLY REGISTER WITH A PERSONAL EMAIL AND ATTEND USING THE LINK SENT IN THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL. Sharing a link for a household is not acceptable and only the registered attendee will receive credit for attending.
- Do not register twice with duplicate names and/or duplicate emails or your registration could be canceled and you could be prevented from answering the required Poll Questions. Also, you would not receive credit.
- Note that to receive credit for attending the webinar, each registrant is REQUIRED to participate and answer ALL Poll Questions during the webinar.
- NO EXCEPTIONS to the Instructions above. We are not responsible if your registration is canceled by the system due to duplicate registrations.
Hosted by: Housing Trust Silicon Valley & City of Santa Clara
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org